The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, March 13, 2003

Someone Had Completed Her Arwen Mourning Gown


Trystan's Closet-Arwen Mourning Gown

It does look beautiful on her. A few things are not accurate IMHO but then again, it's as though I myself can get it accurate later (the trimming is bugging me, other than my body shape). -__^ Heck, I'll be bloody happy if mine will turn out 90% accurate and people can recognize it easily this Dec.

Anyhow, it's gonna be an inspiration for me to have mine done too, and make it better since I'm the pioneering person to have an Arwen Gown done here (well, you know me, I'm an accuracy freak when it comes to my own costumes!). ^__^

Congrates on the successful completion of her Arwen Mourning Gown to Trystan! ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home