The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, March 09, 2003

Been Sleepy As Usual Today . . .
Didn't managed to take some photos of me in the Rented Jedi Costumes so I'll probably try to do it tomorrow and get Mak to take those photos (I need to finish those 7 shots of the films anyway). Well, hope I can make it as I'm suppose to meet Faiz tomolo at Funan IT Mall to have a look at the USB Card I need to replace the one I broke. >__<

Anyhow, I gotten a can of Krylon's Matt Finish (Finisher) today at Popular for SGD12.20. Cheaper than at Spotlight and I think I'll use it on some of the Jedi Food/Energy Capsules I'm doing (must remember to ask Yazid wherther he want Glossy or Matt Finish for his 6 pieces). And I think I need to get a new can of Krylon's Primer (White or Grey) soon too; the current can is getting lighter. Hai . . . if only I can get it somewhere else than at Spotlight as it's soooo expansive there. >__<

Finally bought the Plastic Cover for my 2 latest LOTR novels. Now they'll be better protected. ^__^

As for my costumes, I'm really not sure if I can get the Arwen Rose Dress done by 22nd March, in time for the March 23rd Cosplay. I got not much money left and I haven't check out the seamstress I was recommanded to as I haven't got the time to go to Geylang Serai. Now is the seamstress at Tanjong Katong Shopping Centre or Joo Chiat Shopping Centre? Anyhow, I got to dye the Satin first to make it more Pinkish so that means a trip to Spotlight tomorrow and dye job by this Wednesday so the gown can be out by this Sat.

I need to continue reading my ROTK novel and try to finish it by this Friday so I'll know more for the LOTR MeetUp this Friday evening. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home