The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, March 10, 2003

New List For The LOTR Group This Dec 18th (?):
Aragorn (Strider): Danny (must find time to study Aragorn's Costume to help him)
Aragorn (ROTK): Faiz
Arwen (Mourning): Me ^__^
Arwen (Blood Red?): Asra
Frodo (FOTR): Yazid
Sam (FOTR): Parish
Gandalf The Grey: Clare
Gimli: Xeno (I really wonder . . . . .)
Eowyn (White Wool): Lin
Galadriel (Prologe): Jeanette

Uruk-Khai: Aisyah
Sauron: Hassan (wish he'll do Saruman but the already started on the helmet!)
Eye Of Sauron: Clefairy
Gollum: Aisyah's Friend's Brother
??: Aisyah's Friend (I'm recommanding the Easterling or Haradrim as she wear tudung)
12" Ringwraith: 12" Maul
8" Frodo (FOTR): Padme (of Maul) Buddies

The Following People Might Join My Group For the "Premiere"
Rosie Cotton: Shuhui
Arwen (??): Stephenie Princess
Legolas (??): Ivory & Sena

*(??) Means not sure which version of their costumes. :-\

Sooo, my team still need
-Boromir
-Merry
-Pippin
-Legolas
-Elrond
-Celeborn
-Haldir (*kiss kiss*)
-Eomer
-Faramir
-Bilbo
-Theoden
-Wormtongue
==================>etc etc

I'm putting up the Ads for more people among the Cosplayers after Cosfest.

Now I got to content myself with getting my Arwen Rose Dress done by March 22nd. >___<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home