The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, March 12, 2003

My Notebook Is Screwed . . .
Darn! I really, really need to send it for repair. @__@ The "loose" electric socket on the notebook side is getting on my nerve; I can't fully recharge the batteries and the notebook keep suddenly loosing its recharged power. Today alone, the notebook go into suspension mode for 6 times (or more)! @___@ And I need to buy the USB Cardbus to replace the one I broke.

Hai . . why is that I didn't get any money in the mail lately for my birthday. Heck! This year is another silent Birthday for me. * Cry Cry*

Anyhow, for the March 23rd Cosplay Event at Taka, I had choose to forgo my Arwen Rose Dress and wear my Jedi Suit instead. I'm suppose to upgrade it with:
-Black Outer Shirt/Gi or Sleevless Vest (ROTJ Tatooine Luke Style)
-Dark Brown Vinyl Tabbards
-Dark Brown Cloth Tabbard (must buy 1.5m of Dark Brown Cotton Drill)
-New Obi (Black probably)
-Black Cloak (now where did I put all the pieces I had cut?)

Will start working on it after I had made the prototype for the Tabbard (am following Anakin's style of seam on the shoulder as it's more fitting).

And I must remember to soften my Combat Boots. @__@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home