The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, April 20, 2003

I Wonder . . .
Should I ask Lynn if she wants to join my LOTR Team for this Dec Cosplay? I had read back in Dec in her Blog that she might be doing LOTR Cosplay too for Dec Cosplay. And there are some who're saying they'll be joining her group. Not to Monopolize the whole LOTR Cosplay thinging but I thot it's better if the different teams can combine forces. But I'm afriad that we'll have repeated Costumes if this happens. Hmmm . . .

Maybe later when I got the Cash, I can commision my D School Blouse to Lynn and while giving her my measurements and the materials, can pretend to talk about LOTR Cosplay. -__^ Think that'll work?

Anyhow, I have decide to do a little LOTR Website for my team. Started doing it using that crappy MS FrontPage 2000 program and it's slowly coming along. The purpose of the website is to keep tab on what characters is already taken and what isn't. And hopefully, it can also attract people who don't know about the project to come forward to join us on the day ROTK is release in Singapore. Remember that Kenneth joined our team during the AOTC Parade cause he found my Ads on my SW Website. -__^

Celebro is still spoil. It's getting more and more harder to recharge the battery or keep it on Full Electric Outlet Power. I need to send it for repairs but I have no money!!! @__@

Off to do some stuffs like painting my Food Capsules.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home