The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, April 21, 2003

Is My Money In Yet?
Cause I need some to pay for some stuffs like Yazid's Frodo's Wig or my Pager Bill (and disconnect the whole thing!) or make sure SGD130 is set aside for my Arwen Gown when it's ready. Will have to update my Bank book to see later.

Got to get ready to go to Chinatown now to update Mak's Maybank Book. Ya, found it in the most obvious place, on my table behind some cards. @__@

Will be getting the MS FrontPage XP program from Asra tomolo afternoon. Then I'll installed it in all 3 computers in the house to make sure I'll have a place to use it in case one of the computer cock up again. >__< Then can start redoing my STAR WARS Website, do my Cosplay and LOTR Group one. Oh, for my SW one, must get another 2-3 accounts with Tripod or somewhere else, the last time I update my website, it was 45MB and now Tripod only allowed 20MB per account. Add to that another 1 account each for my Cosplay & LOTR Group Websites. Wonder what usernames I should use for each of those accounts.

Going off now. . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home