The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Monday, May 19, 2003

Bathan Pooodooo!
Started sewing on the prepared Piping and Bias tapes on my Myrtle's Vest when half-way through, I discovered that it's too long on one side! >__< (I started from the back, what). Have to take out the stitches (luckily I used "long" basting stiches). Will resew it tomolo and this time, I'm starting from the front! Wish I can buy the Vest instead cause the lines on the V-Collar are knitted/painted onto the fabric instead of pipings like the current Hogwarts Student's Vest. But as usual, I got no money to spare (the vest should cost USD50 min!) and Myrtle's Vest is still questionable (I'm basing mine on Tom's instead). This costume may be one shot costume BUT as usual, I bet I gonna upgrade it to be more accurate as I'm doing it from a Costumer's Point of view. >__<

Anyhow, I found the form Kak Intan asked me to find. The file was in Ayah's room as usual. Will wait the reply from her, especially that I'll need her IC to get Mak's Green Card renewed as she's the sponsor.

On my Arwen Rose Dress, the Inner Dress feels very loose on the shoulder. Think it should be solve if I make my hip smaller so I really need to starve myself. >__< Hai, if only I can release the money than I can try to go on that Cambridge Diet or something. Food at home is getting very unhealthy these days. @__@ MUST loose 5-10kg very soon or I'm be dead. Anyhow, for my Mourning Gown, must remember to tell the seamstress to raise the collar a bit and make the collar opening less wide. Won't want it to slip off my shoulder or show too much this Dec don't we? -__^

Okay, off to answer/read some mails and join Clefairy in Snoring Game.

Now where did Mini Maul hide my coin bank again?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home