The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

Yes, I Had Made My Blog Look More Interesting . . .
Add a couple more Icons to make the page look more interesting till I get to make my own backgrounds (First on the list will of course be Anakin-Vader aka Forbidden Love Poster Design).

Gonna send the e-mail to the eBay Seller that I'll take up the her Brooch offer (6 Brooch) and 1 Necklace. Maybe try to negotiate that if she lower the price for each necklace, I'll take 2. -__^ Will try . . .

And if the other seller don't offer any new Doujinshi I'm interested in tomolo, I'll contact him to say to start closing my account and tell me how much I need to pay him by PayPal

Something just for the Fun of it:

i'm in slytherin!

be sorted @ nimbo.net




find out more at lotr.meetup.com


Okay, after that to bed for me. I really need to go out tomolo to Arab Street, Orchard Road and where ever else my legs can carry me. -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home