The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, October 08, 2003

I'm Really Gonna Regret This . . .
Had agreed to pay for the necklace at the offered price. Add to that the Brooches and the Doujinshi from another eBay seller, I'm USD90 + SGD28 poorer soon. Hope those Padawans of mine will pay up for the Brooches or I'll send them to Korriban forever. >__<

Okay, gonna start cutting my first Fellowship Cloak tonight. No, for this one, I'm not washing the Fabric first. Need to estimate the length I need to make 1 Cloak first cause no way I can hang 18 yards of Fabric to dry after washing even though I live on the 10th Storey! -__-

Will be going to the LOTR Meetup tomolo evening since we can't decide on a day and time for other than tomorrow. Maybe for next month, we'll start debating earlier.

Ps: How am I gonna get Elesser done for Faiz? @__@




Namaarie ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home