The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, October 05, 2003

SPOILER AHEAD . . .Avoid If U Want . . .

S

P

O

I

L

E

R



S

T

A

R

T

S


Danny
called me just now during Dinner and told me the ultimate spoiler for The Matrix Revolution:

AGENT SMITH IS THE ONE O__O



Neo is merely the other who can stop Smith from letting the cycle of Death and Rebirth from rehappening again.

Anyway, the Theater Trailer is out now so download/view it for all The Matrix fans! -__^

Danny's Neo Coat is almost ready now so I doubt I want to do Neo again for Revolution (there can only be one anyway) as Danny's one will be more accurate than mine. The next thing I can do is Trinity in her Reloaded/Revolution Trench Coat (I like it anyway) so I guess that might be it. But I think I got to do it myself as that'll give me more flexibilty to incorporate all the stitches on her coat and I'll be broke after buying the Vinyl (it's SGD10-12/m at Arab Street as it's 60" one). Anyway, I'm gonna start making Coats soon (Boromir's, Haldir etc) so I could do at least a simplified version of it using the basic pattern I'll be making. -__^

Oh don't worry, I'll still do a Neo Reloaded/Revolution Coat Version 2.0 one day since the closest material I can afford is at hand now. A Costumer will keep redoing his/her costume till it became TheOne. ^__^

Oh! Neo did wear a specially made Shirt or T-Shirt under that coat. It had the cuff of a Shirt but the collar of a Mock Turtleneck. o__O Will settle that later when I'm ready to redo my Neo; for now, will make do with my Mock-Turtleneck T-Shirt. -__^

S

P

O

I

L

E

R



E

N

D

S



Hmm, anyone game to do POTC Costuming/Cosplay? I've joined the most active and most recomanded POTC Costuming ML today and will start reading through the posts as soon as I'm free. Well, will not do any of the main character so like I told Himi, may do one of the Bimbos on the Pirates Island or random female Pirate or even Anamaria. Will settle that when I'm free; now too busy with settling my LOTR Costumes & Props and even The Matrix and HP. Yub, I'll always be a Costumer so an amount of research must go into my work. Julia's Pirates suit is quite well made too so I'm trying to learn to be like her (well, I know she's doing some Aztech Gold and stuffs but didn't noticed she was doing a Pirates Suit too). No, I'm not going to bug her about how she did her suit; don't want to disturb Mummy. -__^

Okay, got to redo the Gandalf's Fellowship Cloak Pattern (Version 2.1) and make the new pattern for the Fellowship Cloak. Tomolo need to cut my first proper Fellowship Cloak, sew it together as soon as I've finish off the edges (will be using Blanket Stitches or Oversewing or even Looped Edging Stitch as soon as I figure out how to do them!) and ask at the ML how to get rid of that little edge at the neck part. -__^

Will talk cock more to myself tomolo! ^__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home