The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, October 05, 2003

Why Am I Still Up At 4am In The Morning? o__O
Had done 3 different look of the pattern for Gandalf's Fellowship Cloak. Posted over at the ML and waiting for everyone's verdict on the correct design.

Also did a simplified pattern for Strider's Cloak since it's roughly the same with Gandalf's.

Was looking at the threads at A.S.A.P. Forum, on Trinity Reloaded/Revolution Trench Coat. Found little it seems; a LOT on Neo's Coat but little on Trinity. >__< Oh gosh! Am I seriously going to do Trinity? Her Trench Coat is total Vinyl and there are special stitches on the Front (not to forget special cutting!). Think the best is for me to do it myself but I might run off to my Seamstress if she can sew Vinyl and quickly do it by end of this month. But I don't feel comfortable rushing the research work as I want it to be the best. Hai . . .will have to ask her.

As for my Neo coat, looking at Abbyshot's version, I might be better off having it fixed rather than have a Version 2.0 done. Why initially I wanted to have Version 2.0 done was cause I thot there is no seams at the back of the coat but seems like Abbyshot had it and it doesn't look that bad. I have the cloth from the same batch/bolt at hand anyway so fabric matching shouldn't be a problem. Will also need to have the buttons put on the correct side and 2-3 more added on (actual 25 but I'm too short for 25 buttons!). Think the collar should also get fixed as it's higher in the back than the front. And I need to get the correct Shades from Imposter Wear or something or get someone in US get me the Vogue one, the correct Shirt (what have Mock Turtleneck but normal shirt Cuff?) and correct boots. Of course, I have to either get a wig (Special Order) or do Neo again next year after I had cut off my hair. Will put the Upgrading of my Neo Reloaded/Revolution Coat to later. -__-

Now got to figure out if I really want to do Trinity Reloaded/Revolution. >__<

Hmm, must also try to persude Hassan and others to do Agent Smith if they're coming along. Morpheus . . . none of us are botak enough to be one. o__O

Oh! I better go to TRU and Spotlight tomolo to get the Cauldrons, Faceless Mask and Cloths for my Costumes (why can't my usual shop for once have enough 48" White Cotton Drill for me to buy? @__@). And I been itching to go Little India for months to look for fabrics I need and trimmings for my gowns. Hmm, maybe I'll leave that to after Oct 13th or later this week after I have settle at least 1 Fellowship Cloak.

Will see how . . .

ringwraith
you are ringwraith number 2, the funny one.you make
everyone laugh and everybody enjoys bein round
you!!


Which Ringwraith are You???
brought to you by Quizilla

Hmm, thot it's "I Should Be In-Charge!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home