The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Better Post This Before I Forget....
Last night/morning, I had 2 weird but interesting dreams.

1. I was working (?) at some exhibition when some items got stolen or something. The thief left some clues in the form of red paints on the floor and I was helping to look for the clues. Then, I went to lunch and looking for some cheap food. Think it's related to LOTR Exhibition. o__O

2. Now this one is very entertaining. ^__^ I dream that it's some scene from before the Battle in Mordor in the 2nd Age. Gil-Galad (or the actor) was on the 2nd level of the library in Rivendell. He was initially looking at a full body painting (that reminded me of Lockheart's from HP2:CoS) of himself, punched the painting and saying something about he must prove himself. Then he turned and had one feet on the railing and looking down were 3 villians (can't remember if they are Orcs or Evil Men). He then said something and jumped O__O down to meet the villians. Well, this is the funny part: he had cables on him and 2 fellows held him as he slide down (so this is some kind of BTS shot). Then I woke up. >__< Precursor? I been wanting to get the Gil-Galad Bust for days. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home