The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Too Lazy To Ramble So Here Some Quizes:


YOU ARE CATNIP


What herb are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


You Are A: Duck!

duckFound in many lakes and ponds, ducks are a common site the world over. Known for their famous quack, ducks tend to congregate in flocks or go off on their own in pairs. As a duck, you may seem friendly at times but will not hesitate to bite if someone is bothering you. Your love for travel and preference for being in crowds are some reasons why you are a duck.

You were almost a: Puppy or a Kitten
You are least like a: Groundhog or a ChipmunkCute Animals Quiz




You are the drawing.


Saint Exupery's 'The Little Prince' Quiz.
brought to you by Quizilla

You're in Slytherin!
You're in Slytherin!


Harry Potter:: Which House Calls You? - with pictures! (for girls)
brought to you by Quizilla


I really seems to be on PMS, both Pre and Post lately ever since WCG. =__= Pissed off with some people (David, Ris....) and not happy with others (Reno...) no matter how much sucking they trying to do to me. Depression again?

Then again, watching a segment of Oprah, I think it's just with the lack of progress lately in my life and costumes, I'm just having a bout of Low Self-Esteam lately. Must get off my butt and get things done!

Ps: Fasting Month starting on Wed. And my Hari Raya Outfit still as cloths and can't send it in yet as I still haven't wash the Silk Duponi since it stink of Incenses anyway. o__O

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home