The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, March 04, 2003

I Been A Very, Very Bad Gal Today . . . .
I finally bought the novel, THE SILMARILLION; not the normal novel type but the Limited Edition Collectors' Box (Silver)! It cost me SGD44.19 from Kinokuniya (Ngee Ann City/Takashimaya). >___< I'm dead broke now; must sell of some of my SW stuffs already and start selling the Jedi Food/Energy Capsules to Yazid (wait, he also own me SGD10 for the pants!). Now how did it comes to this? How that I got the urge to get as many LOTR novels as possible and know all there is to know about the LOTR saga before the next LOTR FanForce (MeetUp) this March 14th? Hai . . anyhow now I only got the 13 HISTORY OF MIDDLE-EARTH Books, plus The Making of LOTR Trilogy Coffeetable Book, The Art Of FOTR, TTT & ROTK to get. Well, one thing for sure, the next book I'm getting will The Art Of The Two Towers book, when it comes out that is!

While at Chinatown, I bought a yard of Dark Brown Vinyl (SGD8) and 1/2 yard of the so called Silk Velvet (Grey) (SGD5). Later, I'll conduct the Burn Test on the velvet. Tomorrow nite I got to make the Tabbards and Obis for the Jedi Costumes. Also need to paint more Jedi Food/Energy Capsules and start making my new IRG Cloak.

Tomorrow afternoon I must remember to get the following things only:
==> Taffeta Velvet (Red) x6m = SGD18
==> Japanese Crepe Satin (White) x4m = SGD20
==> Trimmings (White/Ivory; Rope & Vines) x2m
==> Acetate Lining (Rose Red) x6m = SGD10 (Optional)
TOTAL SPENDING: SGD48++ @___@

I'm tempted to dig out all the money my Maul Talking Bank has now . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home