The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, March 04, 2003

I Had Finish Wrapping My 2 LOTR Books. ^__^
Will get the plastic cover for ROTK tomorrow from Sembawang Bookstore. For THE SILMARILLION, I will get it later, maybe when I start reading it.

As for Friday Costume Job, Jeanette said she'll try to get her cousin. Phew! And I thought things gonna go wrong. >__< I HATE to loose the SGD100 (please minus the cost of the costume rental etc) as I need the money, especially to get my Arwen Rose Dress Tailored out by end of next week.

As for the "outing" I went today with Parish, got to know "Lizzy" will like to do Ringwraith too. She also told me many people also want to do it but all doing Simplified ones. Hmm, more people to fill out the 9 for the Midnight/1st View of ROTK this Dec? I'm not really sure, especially that I am aiming to do as accurate as I can, with at least 4 layers (Inner Layer, Outer Layer, Outer Robe & Hood, plus my black undersuit) and Gaunlets. And I don't mind (if I had mastered the making of the robes) to add more layers to Hassan's and the rest's suit. And since someone had posted how she did the leg armor using rubber mats, I might attempt it. And I want to buy United Cutlery's WitchKing or Ringwraith Sword and also its scabbard (IF the Elven Sword & Helmet comes out next year!). Maybe I'll take up Danny's offer of the SGD300 Witchking sword IF it's still unsold this June.

Oh, I been thinking the IF again:
Since this year (after MAC Cosplay 2002 actually), so many people said they want to do LOTR Cosplay and I'm only gonna reveal our masterplan after July, IF anyone said, we are copycat them, then EAT THIS!
This is the thread that CLEARLY show that my team (Team SW FanForce/#starwars) had been planning to do LOTR Cosplay/Costuming since 15th SEPTEMBER 2002. And our first member, Hassan wore his WitchKing Costume last 21st Dec 2002, followed by Yazid, his Friend & Me last 15th February 2003 and again by Hassan, Yazid, Me & ?? this 23rd March 2003, and maybe also at Cosfest 2003. And since we are too broke after this to do any more costumes (inclusive of SW Costumes >___< ), we'll also do LOTR this MAC Cosplay 2003.
And as the current Team Leader of the bunch, I'll ensure as we draws nearer to the date (Dec 18th?) that every members of the team costumes had reached a certain standard of accuracy. Yes, that'll mean I'll spend more time doing others costumes too and doing research for them! I'll also end up sponsoring some people's costumes & props (it seems I been sponsoring Yazid's Staffs now; Version 2.0 is coming also okay.)
If the cosplayers don't want to join my team, I DON'T CARE! What I care is that our project that fell through last Dec 19th will come true this Dec 18th. I HAVE FAITH IN MYSELF AND THE MEMBERS OF MY LOTR COSTUMING TEAM!


Oh! I'll post the revised list of members of my team later, with pendings or recommanded beside their names if they still unsure. -__^

Okay, off to bed for me; hope I can wake up at 6am tomorrow to go to school and check out my bacterias and do something about getting new OGR plantlets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home