The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

It Didn't Work!!!!! >___<
The MS Program I borrowed from Asra didn't work at all on this computer and Celebro!! >__< Now I really, really buy the original one. Not going to get the Pirated one, too risky as it cost SGD18 the last time I checked. >__< Darn! Why everything in my life is falling apart?

Anyhow, here's the spending I got to do till end of this year, through me saving like siaw or bank money:
SGD130- Arwen Gown Tailoring (Due Late April)
SGD300- UC Witchking Sword (Due July)
SGD150- USB Card/"Modem"/Router Receiver (due early June)
SGD200- Repairs to Celebro (estimated, pessimist cost)
SGD300- 25m Midnight Blue Silk Velvet (cost will reduce when others buy the fabric from me too or I sell extra on eBay)
SGD39- Galadriel/Eowyn Wig (may be repaid when Parish buy the current Blond Wig I got)
SGD100- Arwen Gown Tailoring (Due late Sept?)
SGD100- Ringwraith No. 2 Costumes & Props (most probably less)
SGD45- Eowyn Dress Tailoring
SGD100- Intermediate Dressmaking Class at Spotlight (hope to reduce it greatly should I found a CC that also conduct the course for a LOT less)

I need to sell my stuffs at Clark Quay. @__@

Off to sleep now . . .I'll also attempt to stay away from this computer more to do my costumes & props.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home