The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, April 23, 2003

I Shouldn't Go Out When I Have No Money . . .
Went to take the MS Office XP Pro Program from Asra today. Faiz was with her too and after that, they went to NP to eat and Asra to class or something. Tried to install it in this Computer but the computer either get jammed or can't read the disk. @__@ Will try on my computer later.

After that, I went to Spotlight Orchard to get more of those buttons for my Mourning Gown. Turned out they don't have it so I have to make a trip to the Tampinese Outlet to get it instead. >__< Will see when I'm in the mood to do so and got the money (Is My Money In yet?). I gotten 60cm of what looks and feel like White Cotton Lycra and 150cm of Black Chiffon. The Cotton Lycra is probably for my Padme Amidala Battle suit (can cut for the above chest part and maybe even make a new undershinguard wrap) while the Chiffon to attach to my current 2m one to make it longer and more accurate to the one Arwen wore. Both from the Remnant Bin and is at 1/2 priced. Wish there was some Black Cheesecloth or Red Cotton Lycra inside too.

Got to go and install the MS program inside Celebro now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home