The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, April 22, 2003

Report From Chinatown:
Mak's Maybank book must be updated at a Malaysia outlet cause it's a Malaysian Account. And the Pin No. sis gave is guaranteed WRONG. Wonder what kind of pin no. she gave me. @__@

Yazid's Frodo Wig cost SGD35 cause it's made from better quality synthetic hair and is curly. Promised the Aunty I'll get and pay it at the end of this month. Heehehehee, then, I can try to be a Hobbit for a few months till Yazid get and pay it. -__^ I got a brownish Vest that still fit me like it did 10 years ago! Add a white shirt & 3/4 pants plus some hair on my feet and I'm a Hobbit! ^__^ Pity I can't do Merry cause my Arwen Gowns already cost a bomb and I want to concentrate on my other costumes. -__^ And I still got to save & make my SW Costumes.

The Color Code for all the Wig Hair Color available is also out. Look through it and I think I had found Plantinium Blonde. There is also roughly the Dark Green Color I want for my Darth Prion/Si-Addien Wig. But got to figure out the basic design of the hair first cause the hair is short & unevenly cut, yet can be pull up for those neat Imperial Officer hairstyle. Think slightly below the shoulder length?

Below is the Colors I could be using:
Plantinium Blonde: #613A (very whitish but got that yellow tint to it), #78 (more yellowish) & #AT88 (even more yellowish)
Blonde: #613 & 24H63A (will use one of these colors or others for Galadriel & Eowyn)
White: #139 (Pure White; for Sevi-sama & Saruman/Gandalf the White) & #138 (A slight greyish tint to it; maybe better for Sevi-sama?)

Still can't find the Wig Hair Untangler at Chinatown. Those people are recommanding me expansive ones that is meant for real hair (aka with Vitamin B2 lah etc etc). Maybe the next time I drop by No. 1 Costumes Costumes, can beg them to sell or get for me one can of it. I need to gently untangle my current Eowyn Wig and that Brown Wig. >__<

Gotten 4 buttons too that may be used for my Mourning Gown. Wanted to get only 2 but the seller don't allow it. Come to think of it, I think I like the ones I get from Spotlight better and since it's cheap, I will get another 12 (aka 4 more packs) as soon as I got SGD5 to spare and is in Orchard Road or Tampinese. Then start attempting to paint it to the Gold Color. Maybe also get the Krylon Glitter Spray but this one, I hope to get from Popular since it should be cheaper there.

Hmmm, must write out a separated list of things and their price I need to buy when I get back my money from school.

Okay, going off to reply to Errol PM now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home