The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Thursday, April 24, 2003

I'm Feeling Very Down Now . . .
Maybe because I'm dead broke again. Maybe because I'm worried about my Arwen Rose Dress and how I gonna get it ASAP it's ready when I don't have the money. Maybe it's because I'm angry with the Midget & JediGenX. Maybe it's because I'm plain sleepy now.

Hmm, what did actually happened to me today? Well, firstly at lunch, a fish bone got stuck in my throat. @__@ Tried to dig it out but can't; ended up vomitting instead. So I left it along and just now at "dinner" I swallow as much hot Mushroom soup as possible. Well, can't feel it anymore in my throat now so it must had been gone.

I tried to sew the Green Pipings to the Grey Bias Tape too today. It's didn't work so now back to using double sided tapes to stick all 3 pieces together. I'll sew the whole thing to the collar, cuffs and bottom of the Grey Vest instead to make sure they say flat on the vest. Hai . . .wish I have to money to order the ready made Vest instead as the Green & Grey strips on the vest is suppose to be knitted into it, instead of just painted or bias tape. But can't remember if anywhere online is offering it anyway cause both Tom Riddle's and 1942 Moaning Myrtle Vest is Dark Grey, instead of Grey like the "current" Hogwarts students.

Shit! I haven't send the e-mail to Kak Intan. Hassan will kill me . . . @__@

Okay, think I'm going to Esso now to get for my Bro his dinner. I need the money anyway. -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home