The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Tuesday, October 07, 2003

I'm Gonna Regret This . . .
Got this reply from the eBay seller who I'm interested in getting the Brooches from:
". . . .I will sell them to you at $10 each for the brooch, and I will pay the shipping via airmail to Singapore, so you do not have to absorb the postage. . . . .I can do the same thing with necklaces, at $15.00 each, again with me paying postage. I can get as many brooches as you want, but the necklaces I only have two extra, plus the one that is listed on Ebay. . . ."

So if I order 6 Brooches and 2 Necklaces, that'll be USD90 with the shipping cost included. If I bought the Brooches at the starting price of USD8 and Necklace USD9 plus USD11 shipping, I'll pay USD77 and this is assuming I don't get outbid, which I was for both items on eBay when the person offered it there. The Brooch closing price was USD10.50 while the Necklace USD21. O__O

If I gotten the necklace from another seller, it'll cost USD9.90 (assuming I don't get outbid) plus the USD8.50 shipping which comes to USD18.40 for 1 and *maybe* USD28.30 for 2.

There is another seller offering the Necklace at USD0.99 plus USD14+ shipping and 2 days to go but I bet it'll be a hot item since the actual price of the necklace is USD6-8 minus shipping cost.

Conclusion: I'm still not sure from who I am to get the Necklace. -__- Frankly, I only need 1 Necklace for myself currently (for me when in my Rose Dress) and there is already 2 brooches between the members of my team (and we don't have Merry & Pippin and maybe Gandalf here). Hai . . .must make the decision tonight. -__-

Stupid TRU Singapore; why don't bring in all the Rubies Movie-related Halloween stuffs this Halloween. -__-

Okay, got to go to Esso to get some food for my bro. -__-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home