The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Friday, October 14, 2005

I Am Officially Bankrupt.....Sort Of....

Finally, after 6 years of deciding to get for myself a Star Wars Armor and 4 years finally deciding to go for a Scout Trooper Armor, I finally placed my order and pay for my Biker Scout Armor from Kropserkel. Cost me USD713.32 with the payment breakdown as follow:

$350 US ST Body Armour Kit
$180 US ST ABS Rough Cut Helmet Kit
$ 85 US
ST Blaster Stunt
$ 65 US Shipping to Singapore by Expedited service
---------
$680 US Product and Shipping Total
$ 33.32 US PayPal
service charges on this amount
---------
$713.32 US Total
=======

Was suppose to do it early Sept so I can get the Armor by now and got time to ask Shawn to help me put it together but I delay and delay and other stuffs need my money first till yesterday. =__= 6 Years of Whinning and Daydreaming from Stormtrooper Armor to finally Biker Scout finally done in 10 minutes on a Fri Night during the month of Ramaddan. =__=

So next on the menu for Online Order will be:
1. German Elven Ears plus other stuffs (EUR56.50 + EUR14.50)
2. Trinty Matrix Reloaded/Revolution and The Matrix Shades
3. Elven Banner and Gondor "Old Tree" Pennet
4. Black Parasol
5. DVDs from Amazon or somewhere else for Bram Stoker Dracule, Elizabeth, The Worst Witch, Robin Hood Men In Tights, Spaceballs, The Cave of the Golden Rose etc etc
6. Harry Potter Patches from Patch Palace

Will see when I got the money to get them with the Harry Potter Patches and German Ears take main priority.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home