The Bitterness Of Mortality Is Mine 2 Endure. . .

I Choose A Mortal Life For You, Estel . . . . For Now . . . And For Eternity . . .

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Kapur this from Maggie and Ferd:

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
Sean Austin

2. Where was your first kiss?
With a guy or family or friend?
Guy not yet while family too young to remember. -__^

3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
Not yet.

4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
Yes I guess in Primary 2 (Grade 2). He was misbehaving so I grabbed him, hit him and threw him over the table. ^__^

5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Errr.....I think so back in school?

6. What's the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Look and way of dressing. I prefer someone who look good and dress normally.

7. What really turns you on?
Things I love like Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, Clefairies

8. What do you order at Starbucks?
For myself, used to be Mocha Frappacino but nowadays going for Green Tea Frappacino. My brother always make me get him Caramel Frappacino.

9. What is your biggest mistake?
Didn't study hard enough for major exams like PSLE, GCE 'O' Level etc etc

10. Ever hurt yourself on purpose?
Kinda not seen on the surface. Do it here and there when depressed, the urge come etc etc. Am trying not to do it any more.

11. Say something totally random about you.
I live to rock the world! ^__^

12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
Not yet.

13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
Yub, yub. Cartoons mostly. I also started a liking for "The Worst Witch" TV Series but Kids Central had stopped showing it. Feel like even doing the girls school uniform. :P

14. Did you have braces?
Nope tho' I feel I need one for my teeth. -__^

15. Are you comfortable with your height?
Nope. >__< I wish I am 1.85m tall aka about 6' 2" instead of this pathatic 1.52m aka 5' 1" tall

16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the preferred sex has done for you?
I once tried to have a Steady and he gave me a Diamond Ring for Valentine's Day.

17. When do you know it's love?
When I feel all warm instead and my instincts tell me he's TheOne.

18. Do you speak any other languages?
Other than English and Malay, I know phrases or words of Mandarin, Hokkien, Japanese, Tamil....whatever is needed for Singlish.

19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
Nope and I wish I am a LOT fairer till almost Caucasian Pale; like Nicole Kidman or something. -__^

20. What magazines do you read?
Star Wars Insider, Cosmode (Cosplay Mook), Marie Claire here and there

21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Not yet. I only seen a short one in Singapore guess guess the usual one is not even available here in Singapore.

22. Has anyone you were really close with passed away?
I wish I can say my Grandfather from my late Mom side but I was too young that time.

23. Do you watch MTV?
Nope.

24. What's something that really annoys you?
Ah Bengs, Mats and all other kind of punks.

25. What's something you really like?
Star Wars, Lord of the Rings, My kids & Pets

26. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Not anymore since he behaved like a Moron in the mid-90s.

27. Can you dance?
A bit I guess

28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
I didn't sleep for almost 48h before sewing costumes

29. Have you ever thought that you were honestly going to die?
Nope. I wish I really live a long, long healthy and youthful life as was predicted by the Palm reader.....okay they only say about the Long Life part

30. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
I haven't even stay in the Hospital before tho' work there before as part of my Biotechnology Diploma Holiday Attachment

31. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
For my friends only. -__^

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home